Monday, January 4, 2010

The last of my 2010 Calendar Pages



Woo Hoo!  4 pages on one post.  Yeah!  I guess you could say I am a little ansy to get some new creations on my blog.  I wanted to wait until all of my 2010 calendar pages were uploaded first before putting anything else on.  I have been creating and playing with some new clear mount stamp sets and can't wait to show you what I have created.  But first things first.....calendar pages.  I had such a blast making these.  I hope I have given you some inspiration to make these and give them as gifts too. 

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp Set:  Full Calendar
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Pumpkin Pie card stock, Rich Razzleberry card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock
Ink: Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Clip from Clips Assortment

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment