Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Occasions Stamp Camp - Happy Easter


It took me a couple of tries to get this Easter card.  Another card for my Occasions stamp camp.  I will post my other Easter cards later on so you can have a chance to see them too.  A Good Egg is one of my favourite stamp sets.  I am always happy when Easter comes so that I can use it.  :)

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Well Scripted, A Good Egg
Card stock: Kraft, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Jet Black Staze-On, So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker, Only Orange Stampin' Write Marker, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker, Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch (Sale-A-Bration product), Stampin' Dimensionals, So Saffron 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment