Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simply Said Wax On



Wax On is the technique used in this card.  Do you see the white flowers - well I got that effect by using my daughter's White Wax Crayon on the flower petals and then I used a brayer to cover the card front with Blushing Bride Classic Ink.  This technique is that easy......all you need is a lined or doodle type stamp set (I used Simply Said), a White Wax Crayon, a brayer and 2 different colors of ink (I used Early Espresso Classic Ink for the flowers outline & Blushing Bride Classic Ink to cover the card front).  Easy Peasy and the results are cool.  P.S.  I have always thought it looked really neat whenever I saw words punched out with the jewellery tag punch and then hung on ribbon with linen thread so I broke down and bought the jewellery tag punch just so I could do that.  hahaha I know that is a little crazy.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Simply Said, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Crumb Cake card stock, Whisper White card stock, Early Espresso card stock
Ink: Blushing Bride Classic Ink, Early Espresso Classic Ink,
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgraing Ribbon, Scallop Border Trim Punch, Jewellery Tag Punch, Linen Thread

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment