This is a fun BINGO game being offered through me for my YOU.....my Stamping Friends. I thought a Sale-A-Bration BINGO game would be a great way to enjoy the last month that Sale-A-Bration is on. This AMAZING promotion, Sale-A-Bration, ends March 31, 2011. Have you placed a Sale-A-Bration order to get some FREE Stampin' Up! products? If not, what are you waiting for. There are many great ways to earn FREE BINGO cards.
Here's how to play
- BINGO cards will be included with every qualifying Sale-A-Bration order (every $60.00 ordered before shipping & handling and gst). You must place a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order to receive a BINGO card.
- Host a traditional workshop with me or a virtual one online and you will receive a BINGO card just for hosting. You will also receive a BINGO card for a qualifying Sale-A-Bration workshop totalling $395 before shipping & handling and gst).
-You can also earn a bonus BINGO card for placing a qualifying on-line order! Remember, your on-line order MUST qualify for Sale-a-Bration merchandise to get this special bonus BINGO card! You can place your on-line orders here.
- The BINGO game will be played during the month of March. Each day I will "call" a square. If you have it, then mark it off. Please visit my blog daily to see which piece has been called for that day. I can also email you with the piece of the day too, if you want. Just let me know.
- Each card is a winner and can only win once.
- Submit your card (with your name, contact information and prize choice) by April 10, 2011 to claim your BINGO prize. You will be contacted when your BINGO prize is ready to be picked up.
- Prizes will be awarded for the following:
- a line (horizontal, vertical or diagonal): Stampin' Dimensioals or Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- an L shape: Smooch Spritz, Shimmer Paint or Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink
- outer edge: Designer Buttons or Flower Brads
- an x shape: 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon orCrochet Trim
- a blackout: $20.00 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate
I must say a thank you to my stamping friend Lisa for this very creative and clever idea. Thanks for the inspiration Lisa!