Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Butterfly Gladness Card


My good friend Melanie booked a traditional Stampin' Up! workshop through me and this is the card that I demonstrated.  This card featured products out of the Occasions Mini catalogue.  You will find the Springtime Vintage Designer Series paper on page 15, the Springtime Vintage Big Designer Buttons and Very Vanilly 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon on page 16 and the builder wheels on page 23.  Almost all of the products we used have the Springtime Vintage words in them.....hehehe I am longing for spring.  Part of the demonstration was to show them how to ink an uninked triple cell cartridge with classic re-inkers.  Believe it or not I didn't make that much of a mess.  I saw a similar card layout using similar products on a Christmas card.  That demonstrator used the builder wheels, 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon and Big Designer Buttons from the Holiday Mini catalogue.  I really like the demonstrator's idea of having a space between the 2 builder wheels so that she could put some ribbon in between.  The ribbon in between is Stampin' Up!'s 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon - isn't it nice.  I like the soft shiny effect it has.

Because I like the 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon so much I am going to have a little seam binding ribbon specials.  For only $15.00 you will receive 2 yards of all of the different 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon found on page 16 in the Occasions Mini catalogue.  The different colors that the 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon comes in is Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red.  If you would like a spot in my 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon special please let me know.  You can email me by clicking here.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Stamp Sets: Delight in Gladness builder wheel, Butterfly Bliss builder wheel
Paper: Crumb Cake card stock, Always Artichoke card stock, Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper, Baja Breeze card stock
Ink: Baja Breeze Classic Re-Inker, Night of Navy Classic Re-Inker
Accessories: Jumbo Wheel, uninked triple cartridge, Springtime Vintage Big Designer Buttons, Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Michelle B

No comments:

Post a Comment