Sunday, April 15, 2012

Soaring Kites over a Funky Forest


Now that Easter has come and gone and people in my household are feeling better (including I) I have a card to share with you.  I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted a card.  Sorry about that.  My goal was to do a couple a week and it seems I am doing a card every couple of weeks.  Yikes.  I meant to upload a tag that I made for a birthday party that my daughter went to and see that I forgot to do that too.  So that means you will have a couple of creations back to back.  :0)

I was making some cards for a Real Estate Agent using the Funky Forest Wheel when I got the idea of the card above......Soaring kites over a Funky Forest.  Don't you love it when you think about a card and it all fits together.  I do not use the Funky Forest wheel very often but I think I might as I think it compliments the Send Me Soaring stamp set quite nicely.  Don't you?  I am not quite sure where this card fits as to its theme, so I am going to put it under Thinking of You and Frienship Cards, though I think this card is better suited to give my Hubby.  The perfect card to brighten his day.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Send Me Soaring
Wheels: Funky Forest
Paper: Pool Party card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad, Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad, Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad, Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad, Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimesionals, Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

P.S. I will try and stick to my original plan of uploading a creation every couple of days.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle B
Indepdendent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
inspire. create. share.

No comments:

Post a Comment