Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stampin' Up! Simply Amazing Starter Kit Promo ends TONIGHT!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Just a note to let you know that Stampin' Up!'s amazing Starter Kit offer at 50% off ends tonight.  Yup!  The Starter Kit's low price of $107.50 ends tonight.   I can't believe how amazing this deal is.  This is a GREAT Christmas gift idea if not for you for another stamper on your Christmas gift giving list. 

It is so simple to purchase it....simply go on-line to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website, click on "Start my own business" located on the right, then click on "Join Now" located on the left and follow the easy step by step instructions.  My on-line password is "inkspired".

I would love to have you join my "Inkspired Ladies" team.  We would have so much fun sharing and creating.  A bonus is the amazing benefits you will receive with no obligation to sell or host stamping events, unless you want.  Please join me on my stamping team spreading creativity & inspiration one creation at a time.

Anyone who purchases the Starter Kit today name's will be entered into a draw for a FREE STAMP SET of their choice valued up to $35.95.  I will be drawing the name tomorrow and contacting the lucky winner!

Happy Stamping!
Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment