Saturday, January 1, 2011

I am an Auntie again!

Hello Stamping Friends,
I am very excited to tell you that on Christmas Eve morning at 12:45 I became an auntie again.  This is the first nephew born on my side of the family.  We were pretty excited and what a nice Christmas gift he was for my brother and sister-in-law.  My sister-in-law's due date was January 4 (the day after my bday).  It would have been nice to celebrate our birthdays together but he didn't want to wait until then.  He is such a beautiful, content baby.  Above is the name frame I made for his nursery.  His name is Mads.  It is a Danish name which is my Dad's heritage.  His middle name is Romeo after his Mom's Spanish heritage.  So I guess we could call him an internationally named baby...hehehe

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp set: Fox & Friends, Headline Alphabet (retired)
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Crumb Cake card stock, Sweat Pea Designer Series Paper (retired), Old Olive card stock
Ink: Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad, Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad, Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals,  Two-Step XL Bird Punch

I can't remember the name of the stamp set I used to stamp the words.  It is not a Stampin' Up! stamp set.  Yes I do own a couple non-SU sets.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment