Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Valentine Defined meets Sale-A-Bration!!!!
Get a jump start on your Valentine's day cards and enjoy FREE Sale-A-Bration products. For every $60.00 order placed you will receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice. Hand crafted Valentine's Day cards are a heartfelt and inexpensive way to express love and friendship just like my Valentine's Day in-color samples here. These were quick & easy Valentine cards to make and all of the products used add up to a qualifying order for Sale-A-Bration (shipping & handling & gst are extra). If you want to make Valentine's Day in-color cards like my samples, click here to order the below products online (I have included the item codes to make things easier for you) or contact me here with your Valentine's Day in-color order. Don't forget you will need to decide which Sale-A-Bration FREE product you want. You can view the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalogue here. Please note if purchasing the wood-mount Valentine Defined stamp set your order total will be a bit more than $60.00 as this stamp set is more than the clear-mount one.
Step by Step card instrutions:
- Place a piece of Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" card stock into your paper cutter width wise. Cut card stock at the 4-1/4" mark. Keep repeating this step until you have 5 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" pieces of card stock. You will need 3 pieces of Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" card stock to get 5 cards the size we need. Fold each piece of 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" card stock in half. These are your card bases.
- Next you will need to cut a layer measuring 4" x 4" for each card front. I used each of the In-Color card stock to make these. Once you have all 5 layers you can adhere one to each card front.
- Next you will need to cut 3 pieces of Whisper White card stock measuring 3-3/4" x 3-3/4". You will be stamping images from the Valentine Define stamp set on here. I chose the tree, the hearts vine and the heart flowers for my Whisper White pieces. You can use those or create your own.
- Next you will need to make 2 piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 2-1/2" x 2-1/2". For these I stamped the flamingos and Bleeding Hearts images. I also cut 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" layers out of Peach Parfait and Concord Crush card stock. Again you can create your cards like mine or create your own.
- Once you have stamped everything you can adhere them to the front of your cards.
- Next take the "Love" stamp and it in each corner of your card front. I used the same color of ink for this stamp as the first layer on my card front. I thought that would give each card a nice touch.
Voila you have finished 5 quick and easy Valentine's Day in-color cards. Don't forget to use your "hand stamped by" stamp for the back of them.
Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Valentine Defined ($32.95 121941 w; $22.95 123057 c)
Paper: In Color 8-1/2" x 11" card stock assortment ($8.50 for 20 sheets: 4 ea. of 5 colours 119797), Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" card stock ($9.25 for 40 sheets 100730)
Ink: In Color Stampin' Write Markers Assortment ($19.95, 119801)
Visit this blog next week to see which Sale-a-Bration stamp set I picked with my Valentine's Day in-color qualifying order. I will have samples uploaded then.
Also over the next couple of weeks until Valentine's Day the projects that will be featured on my blog and the products used to make them will qualify for a Sale-A-Bration order. So if you like the project then order the products to receive your FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice!
To order the products to make this project, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the right hand side of my blog.
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
inspire. create. share.
Give the gift of inspiration, creativity and sharing & also receive amazing benefits (discounts, free products, additional income).....become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator & join my Stampin' Up! Team...contact me for further details