Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Wedding Invitation


This is a sample wedding invitation that I made for my brother's wife's sister.  It needed a couple of revisions like the word "Amour" we changed to "Amor" (which is the word love in Spanish).  It was a bit challenging as I had to stamp the first part of the word first "amo" and then stamp the "r" after.  In between eyeballing the words and the stamp-a-majig I was able to do it.  Another change was the way the card opened, it was changed from horizontal to vertical.  I am very happy with the way they turned out.  Julieta is too!  I really like the color scheme she picked.  To help her decide on the wedding invitations she looked through Stampin' Up!'s Idea Book & Catalogue and picked which card she liked best.  Then she told me which colors and presto her wedding invitation.  We got together with some of her friends to make them as she needed 70.  It was fun.  For the RSVPs and favor boxes I ended up cutting the supplies out for her to assemble at home.  I will upload a picture of the party favor boxes as they are really cute.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Clearly You
Paper: Early Espresso card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Daffodil Delight card stock, Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper, Sahara Sand card stock, Always Artichoke card stock
Ink: Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Antique Brads, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Island Bigz Die

Happy Stamping!
Michelle B

No comments:

Post a Comment