Thursday, February 2, 2012

Create A Cupcake 3 x 3 cards


I can't believe it how long it has been since my last post.  I recently started a new job and I guess life has gotten away with me.  Here are some cute, quick & easy cards.  My daughter attended a bithday party not to long ago for twin girls and this is the card that I made for each one of them.  I thought their initial added a special touch.  If you need a quick and easy birthday card give one of these a try.  To get the shimmery Early Espresso Ink I look added a couple of drops of Champagne Shimmer Paint and a couple of drops of Early Espresso Classic Re-Inker in the lid of a button or eyelet container, mixed the two around and then applies this mixture to the Baroque Motifs stamp set by a sponge dauber and then stamped the stamp on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp set: Barouque Motifs
Paper: Pnk Pirouette card stock , Crumb Cake card stock, Whispher White card stock, Melon Mambo card stock, Real Red card stock, Rich Razzleberry Card stock, Daffodil Delight card stock
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Re-Inker
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Timeless Medium Alphabet Die, Create-A-Cupcake Punch, Itty Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions folder

Happy Stamping!
Michelle B
Indepdendent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
inspire. create. share.

No comments:

Post a Comment