Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

My computer has been acting up lately which makes it really touch to upload to my blog.  Darn technology - hehehe.  I was bad this year, my kids picked out store bought Valentine'scards to give out to their friends.  I did though manage to make a couple of cards  for some of my co-workers...and here is the card that I gave them.  This is a very simple card to do...you know me, I like simple!  All you need for this card is a punch, words and some Baker's Twine and vo8ila you have a simply handmade Valentine's card.  Next year I will try and upload my creation sooner so that you can CASE it if you wish. 

Being this layout is such an easy one, I think that I will make another card showcasing it.  Please visit often to check it out.  Thanks for visiting!

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Crumb Cake card stock, Wishper White card stock, Pink Pirouette card stock, Pretty in Pink card stock, Melno Mambo card stock, Real Red card stock
Ink: Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

Happy Stamping!
Michelle B
Indepdendent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
inspire. create. share.

No comments:

Post a Comment