Monday, June 18, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms stamp set + 2012-2014 In Colors


Here is what you get when you create cards using the new Betsy's Blossoms stamp set (found on page 72 of the new 2012-2013 Idea Book & Catalogue) and 2012-2014 In Colors (found on page 150 of the new Idea Book & Catalogue).  This stamp set is so much fun to create with.  Look at the nice bold crisp images and details too.  And the new In Colors are so fresh and bright.  I especially like the Gumball Green and Primrose Petals colors.  I created these cards just the other night.  I made a bunch of them so that I could send them out to my family and friend "just because".  I hope they like them!  The bird image was stamped on Whisper White card stock and then cut out and raised with Stampin' Dimensionals on the leaft image.  I also stamped an extra image and cut out the bird's front wing and placed a Stampin' Dimensional under that too.  The Stampin' Dimensionals really give the bird a 3-D look.  I think I just may make some more to keep on hand.  I like the color combo and layout of the images on the card.  The card below just has the words "thinking of you" stamped on the inside.



Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, Petit Pairs, Teeny Tiny Wishes (Thinkin of you - sentiment)
Paper: Pink Pirouette card stock, Whisper White card stock, Early Espresso card stock
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad, Primrose Petals Classic Stampin' Pad, Gumball Green Classic Stampin' Pad, Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Border Punch

Happy Stamping!
Michelle B
inspire. create. share.

No comments:

Post a Comment