Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Son Turns 1 Scrapbook Page

I was one busy girl this week....2 scrapbook double layouts completed and a bunch of cards - yeah!  I was on my FACEBOOK page the other day and saw that I needed to send out 11 birthday cards for my family & friends whose birthdays are in the later part of July - wow!  I have most of them done but I still need to do 3 masculine birthday cards......stay posted to see those.  I always struggle with masculine birthday cards.  Hopefully my stamping mojo is working and I can find a creative idea for them.

This scrapbook page is all about celebrating my son's first birthday.  I took the layout idea from the Scrapbook Lounge's Scrapbooking Page Planners.  This one is called 8.5" x 11" color-block.  If you look closely you can see the Whisper White card stock and Bashful Blue card stock look like an 8.5" x 11" card stock piece.  This scrapbook page idea came to me after I made one similar for Stampin' Technique and Scrapbook Club.  The theme for that one was my daughter's 3 birthday.  I wanted a scrapbook page that I could use Stampin' Up!'s new builder wheels....So Many Stars, Birthday & Candle Craze.  As you can see in the right hand top corner of the right page it has the full message on the Birthday builder wheel.  I really liked the card sample in the Idea Book & Catalogue and when I saw it I wanted to demonstrate that.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp sets: So Many Stars, Birthday, Candle Craze builder wheels, Playful Pieces
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Bashful Blue card stock, Soft Suede Textured card stock, Old Olive card stock
Ink: Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Scallope Circle Punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Alphabet Simple Numbers

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment