Saturday, July 10, 2010

Playful Pieces Thank You


A couple of nights ago I was stamping with a new stamp set I got.....Playful Pieces.  You will find this stamp set in Stampin' Up!'s 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue under their hostess benefits...that is right this is a level 3 hostess stamp set.  Yeah!  I am so glad that I took the opportunity to purchase it (it was available to Stampin' Up! Demonstrators as a pre-order before the new Idea Book was released).  I can't say enough about this stamp set.  On page 15 of the IB&C (Idea Book & Catalogue) you will find this stamp set...look at all of the card samples they have made with this set.  I actually made my own version of the cards found there.  For the cards I made I used Stampin' Up!'s new in-colors combined with their new core colors.  This card features Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Markers along with Early Espress and Crumb Cake card stock.  Being  I don't have any new ribbon YET I used a Pretty In Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon to finish the card off.  I am quite pleased with the way this card turned out.  I must make some more of these to have on hand.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Playful Pieces (Level 3), Because I Care (Level 1)
Paper: Crumb Cake card stock, Early Espresso card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Markers, Early Espress Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Pretty In Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.


Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment