Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Espresso Birthday Card


Just playing around with the Playful Pieces stamp set.  Here is a birthday card I made using that stamp set and some new core colors...Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist.  I think I will send this to my niece, her birthday is next week.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Stamp set: Playful Pieces (hostess level 3), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Espress card stock, Crumb Cake card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Early Espress Classic Stampin' Pad, Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad, Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad, Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Modern Label Punche, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment