Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 x 3 is a perfect size.


I am baaack........from holidays and ready to get back into the stamping groove!  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  I can't believe is is August 11 today.  Wow where is the summer going.  Before we went away on holidays I had a ribbon and embellishment assortment.  For the people that registered for both assortments I gave them a "stamping surprise"...........here is a picture of one of the 3 x 3 card assortments I gave to some of them as
their stamping surprise.  I had fun making these little 3 x 3 cards.  3 x 3 cards are the perfect size.  They are quick to make and a simple way to say thanks!


Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Season of Friendship
Paper: Early Espresso card stock, Crumb Cake card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink:  Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad, Marina Mist Classic Stampi' Pad, Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad, Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad,
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Rhinestone Jewel, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer



Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Birthday Bliss
Paper: Soft Suede card stock, Bashful Blue card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' Pad, Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Flower Designer Brad, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

For some reason I couldn't get a clear picture of the Daffodil Delight Sunflower 3 x 3 card I made.  I will try again and upload it soon.

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.


Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment