Friday, August 20, 2010

Michelle's Scrapbook Layout of the Month...June!

I was checking my blog to see what it looks like to you and notice I am behind on uploading some of my scrapbook pages.  Yikes!



Here is my June scrapbook layout of the month.  This scrapbook layout was featured at my June Stampin' Technique and Scrapbook Club.  I came across a scrapbook page similar to this in one of Stampin' Up!'s Stamping Success Magazines.  This is a magazine that Stampin' Up! Demonstrators get once a month.  It is full of products ideas, card and scrapbook layouts and it also has ways to promote your Stampin' Up! business.  I always look forward to receiving it.  A great perk for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  The scrapbook page they features had a neutral tone to it.  I love the idea of 4 pictures similar in size in the middle of the page (like on the 2nd page of my scrapbook layout).  It is amazing how different a scrapbook layout can look when you change around the color scheme.  hehehe

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp set:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock, Soft Suede Textured card stock, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series paper, Whisper White card stock, Melon Mambo card stock, Crushed Curry Textured card stock, Dusty Durango card stock
Ink:
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Naturally Serif Sizzlits Decorative Strip, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Sewing Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder

To order the products to make this scrapbook page, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is so lovely! I bet she’s the same age as my niece, and they both love posing for pictures! Anyway, it’s good that magazines give scrapbooking tips, since these are definitely a big help. The key to creating the best scrapbook is to pour your heart into it. Surely, you’ll never go wrong.

    -Max Macbeth

    ReplyDelete