Monday, August 23, 2010

Dry Emboss Circles Technique card

Here is the card I demonstrated at my July Stampin' Technique & Scrapbook Club.  This card features Dry Embossed Circles just like the scrapbook page I demonstrated it.  This technique is really easy and fun to do.  And guess what it makes a grea accent on a masculine birthday card - yeah!  No more guessing and being frustrated on creating a masculine card....all I have to do is grab my stylus and circles template made out of Stampin' Up!'s thick window sheet and voila a masculine card sporting dry emboss circles.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Birthday Bliss, All Holidays
Paper: Soft Suede Textured card stock, Certainly Celery card stock, Bashful Blue card stock
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Paper Piercer, 2 Bashful Blue Soft Subtles Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Thick Window Sheets, Circles #2 Bigz Die, Stylus

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.
Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment