Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Holidays - Multicolored Snowflakes

Here is the second card design that will be featured at my September 19 Christmas card stamp camp.  This card was really fun to make.  I usually don't demonstrate techniques at my Christmas card stamp camps but I thought why not spice it up.  The technique on this card is "Multicolored Stamp Pad".  It is very fun to do.  If you look closely at the snowflakes you will see they have a bunch of different colors in them.  To find more details about my September 19 Christmas card stamp camp please go to my calendar events on the right hand side of my blog or to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website.  The link is also on the right hand side of my blog.  I hope you can join me on September 19 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. not only for an afternoon of stamping fun but so you can also learn this fun and dazzling stamping technique.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp set: Serene Snowflakes, Four the Holidays
Paper: Marina Mist card stock, Bashful Blue card stock, Whisper White card stock
Ink: Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Baja Breeze Classic ink refills
Accessories: 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Linen Thread 

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment