Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pick A Petal Wax On Technique


Here is another card featuring the Wax On technique.  I went a little crazy and made a 5 different cards with this technique.  The cool part is it didn't take me that long.  yeah!  I love finding a new technique that is easy to make lots of cards with.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Pick a Petal
Paper: Early Espresso card stock, Whisper Whtie cards tock, Crumb Cake card stock
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink, Blushing Bride Classic Ink
Accessories: Brayer, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Clearlits Scallop Rectangle Die, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder,Sending Love Epoxy Brad (Retired)

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment