Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Christmas in August...ack!

Well if you are like me and need to send out 70 plus Christmas cards starting them in August isn't all that crazy.  I couldn't resist posting the cards for my upcoming September 19 Christmas card stamp camp.  Every fall/winter I host a series of 4 Christmas card classes.  At each class you will leave with 10 Christmas cards (5 of 2 designs) with matching envelopes.  By the time December's Christmas card stamp camp is over you will have made 40 Christmas cards.  That is if you attend each Christams card class.  Here is one of the 2 designs that will be featured on September 19.  If you look at Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini catalogue on page 32 you will see a similar Christmas Wreath on a project they made.  When I saw that Christmas Wreath made out of Stampin' Up!'s Candy Cane Designer Series Paper I knew I had to make a card version.  Isn't it cute.  Join me on September 19 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and re-create this Christmas card.  You can find more details for this stamp camp on my demonstrator website under my calendar events or simply click my calendar events on my stamping blog.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Garden Green card stock, Wild Wasabi card stock, Whisper White card stock, Candy Cane Designer Series Paper (Holiday Mini)
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Modern Label Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment