Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cajun Espresso Heart Card


I always struggle in giving my cards names........hahaha I usually name them the colors I have used along with the stamp set.  Sometimes it suits the card and sometimes not...like this one.  Oh well.  I have been a busy bee since we have returned home from holidays.  Here is a card that I sent to one of my stamping friends thanking her for joining my ribbon and embellishment assortment.  I hope she likes it.  I have had the idea of using the En Francais background stamp with the I {heart} Hearts stamp set.  It turned out exactly how I wanted it to...I love it when that happens.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp sets: En Francais, I {heart} Hearts
Paper: Cajun Craze card stock, Certainly Celery card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Early Espresso card stock
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Sewing Machine, Full Heart Extra-Large Punch, Heart to Heart Punch Extra-Large Punch, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brad

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment