Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crumb Mist Petal Card


hahaha I am laughing at the name of this card.  Oh Boy I may have to hire someone to name my cards.  This is another idea I had...to use the En Francais background stamp with the Pick A Petal stamp set.  My vision of this was a bit different but I like the outcome of it anyway.  The Very Vanilla card stock I used to make this wasn't big enough for my original idea so instead I ended up cutting out the petals and making a flower with them this way.  Which is good because I have this card which I have made and will have another card which I need to make out of one idea.  Okay enough babbling.  This card I made for a friend of mine as a thank you for joining my ribbon and embellishment assortment.  I hope she likes it.  Before I put the card into my sewing machine it was missing something so I decided to sew the Crumb Cake card stock down.  As you can see I am not a perfectionist when it comes to sewing.  I wonder what this card would look like with a straight stitch instead of a zigzag one.  Hmmmmmm

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: En Francais, Pick A Petal
Paper: Marina Mist card stock, Crumb Cake card stock, Very Vanilla card stock,
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Petals Textured Impressions Folder, Old Olive Brights Button 

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment