Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Elfie on a Pocket Card



Here is another card I made using Stampin' Up!'s Ornament punch and the very easy instructions on Andrea Walford's Sunny Stampin' Inc. website.  Andrea is one very talented lady.

I know every card I make these days has to do with Christmas.  I am trying to get a good head start as I usually need to make around the 100 mark.  I should count and see just how many I have.  I am hoping that I have made a bit of a dent.

Elfie on a pocket card is just too cute.  The step by step instructions on how to make Elfie are in an earlier post I did the other day.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: A Cardinal Christmas
Card Stock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Night of Navy, Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Accessories:  Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Modern Lable Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Ornament Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Pom-Pom, Stampin' Dimensionals, Gold Brads

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment