Monday, November 9, 2009

Merry Christmas Vintage Ornaments



This is just how bad the Stamping Bug has bitten me.....when I saw a card similar to this on the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website and I knew I had to re-create it.  So I brought out my Idea Book & Catalogue along with the Definitely Decorative Home Decore Elements Brochure and wrote down the supplies I needed to get.  That is right you read that right.....Definitely Decorative Home Decor Elements Brochure..........this card is made with the Vintage Ornaments #1 and #2 STENCILS found on page 29.  Yup...amazing isn't it.  This will be a second extra card featured at my November Christmas card stamp camp.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink, Soft Suede Classic Ink, Bermuda Bay Classic Ink, Whisper White Craft Ink
Accessories: Vintage Ornaments 1 Stencils, Vintage Ornaments II Stencils, Silver Encore Re-Inker, Spong Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crop-A-Dile, Clear Circle Rhinestone Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment