Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pattern Pines in a Snow Globe card




When I saw the snow globe card on the back of Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini catalogue I knew I had to make one.  These cards have quickly become one of my favourite card types to make.  So easy to make.  We made this card at our October Stampin' Technique & Scrapbook club - our last club get together of the year.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Pattern Pines (Level 1 Hostess - Holiday Mini), All Holidays
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Old Olive Classic Ink, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, More Mustard Classic Ink
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Crop-A-Dile, Blue Circle Rhinestone Brad, 3/4" Real Red Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Michelle. I'll come to your new blog often.
    Congrats.
    Thea

    ReplyDelete