Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our Christmas Tree Scrapbook page

Page 1


Page 2
I thought I should add some scrapbook pages to my blog.  Well here is my first uploaded scrapbook page.  This two page layout was the last scrapbook layout we did for my 2009 Stampin' Technique and Scrapbook Club.  In next year's Stampin' Technique and Scrapbook club we will be creating a scrapbook layout each month.  Ohhhh very exciting.  We will definetly get a long accomplished.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Pattern Pines (Holiday Mini Hostess Level 1)
Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive Classic Ink, Real Red Classic Ink
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Stamping Dimensionals, Kiwi Kiss 5/8" Striped Grograin Ribbon, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Naturally Serif Sizzlits Decorative Strip Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment