Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In-Color Masking Hearts


Another card I made featuring the Basic Masking technique.  This technique is a lot of fun to do.  You should give it a try if you haven't already.  I love all of the new in-colors.  I also think they look really good together.  To get the polka-dots the way I did I took my Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad and brushed it very gently and lightly across the front of my card.

I was working on a reverse masking card last night but am not pleased with it so I will try again tonight.  Hopefully my idea works and I can upload it sometime tomorrow. 
Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: I {heart} Hearts
Paper: Crumb Cake card stock, Early Espresso card stock, Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad, Peach Parfait Classic Stampin' Pad, Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad, Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Pad, Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad, Concord Crush Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Itty Bitty Button, Linen Thread, Scallop Edge Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment