Saturday, September 11, 2010

Masking Anniversary Hearts

Ohh I am finished my Stampin' Technique & Scrapbook Club cards.  This month we will be doing two.  Here is the first one featuring the basic masking technique.  I decided against the Make-A-Monster card as I wanted to do two cards featuring the masking technique and that one would only let us do one.  It is kind of a timely card........lots of steps.  Masking is one of my fav techniques the reason being is it is so versatile.  You can mask anything.  There are also different ways to mask....you have a basic mask, reverse mask, and an advance mask where you stamp your image and put a background behind it.  For September's techniques we are doing the basic mask which is demonstrated in this card as well as the advanced mask which will be featured in the next post.  Ohhh I am so excited to teach them the advance mask.  I am still back at the drawing board for the reverse mask.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp sets: I {heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Peach Parfait card stock, Concord Crush card stock, Pear Pizzazz card stock, Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad, Concord Crush Classic Stampin' Pad, Peach Parfait Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Itty Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment