Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spooky Halloween September Scrapbook Layout


This double page scrapbook layout was really fun to make.  I was already in the Halloween stamping spirit after making the Spooky Bats and Spooky Skull cards.  I found a card that was in an issue of Stampin' Success that had the spiral punch with circles.  Their ribbon wasn't pulled though.....I add that touch all by myself.  hehehe  This double page scrapbook layout is the layout my club members are making for September.  I know I kind of have my occasions in the wrong months but that is what creativity is all about.  When the occasion bug bites ya, in this case Halloween bug, you need to create.  :)

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamp Sets: From the Crypt (spider image), Wicked Cool, Sanded
Paper: Basic Gray 12" x 12" Textured card stock, Peach Parfait Textured card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Basic Black card stock
Ink: Peach Parfait Classic Stampin' Pad, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: 3/4" Circle Punch, Spiral Punch, Basic Black 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch

To order the products to make this scrapbook page, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.


Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment