Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Card

This is one of the cards that I was eager to show you.  The stamp sets are both featured in Stampin' Up!'s new Occasion Mini Catalogue.  Vintage Vogue is found on page 26 and Well Scripted is found on page 19.  I decided to try out Stampin' Up!'s new clear-mount stamps so I purchased both of these in that stamp set type.  I was very pleased with how they work.  You get the same crisp image as the wood mount stamps as it is the same rubber used and you also get to see where you are positioning your image.  Too cool.  I was a little leery about them but I am getting used to them and like them.  This is one of the cards that we will be making at my January Club Stampin' Technique and Scrapbooking Club.  This club is full but I do have a list for a second club if you are interested.  This second club is being offered as a virtual club.  That means you don't have to tidy your house for guests and you don't have to clean up after we are finished.  Everything is done either via email or mail.  Join today!

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp sets: Vintage Vogue, Well Scripted
Card stock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Old Olive & Elegant Eggplant
Ink: So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad, Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad & Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Circle Scissor Plus, Cream halfback pearl from Pretties Kit

Technique: Paper Pleeting

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment