Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chocolate Chip Eyed Susans




I had some left over Close to Cocoa card stock which I had put the flower background on from the Backgrounds #1 texturz plates and I thought this stamp set Inspired by Nature would look good over top of my textured Close to Cocoa card stock.  I haven't played with this stamp set in a while.  Perhaps I should start using it more to get the rid of my winter blues.  I am ready for spring.  :)  hehehehe  I am going to send this card to a lady on the SCS RAK list who has the number 13 in her address.  That is the SCS Sunday Weekly RAK Challenge that I came up with.......send a RAK to someone who has the same numbers in their address as the temperature outside where you live.  My friend Linda (studbo) who used to do the SCS Sunday Weekly RAK Challenges had asked for some help and when I volunteered my help she then asked if I wanted to do the Sunday Weekly RAK Challenges indefinetly.  After some consideration I said yes.  You should join me every Sunday morning for a new Weekly RAK Challenge.  They are fun to do and it is always nice surprising someone you don't know with a handmade card.  To join this group you first have to be a SCS community member. Simply go to their website splitcoaststampers.com to become a community member and once you have done that then on the left hand side you will see the "Join a user group" blurb, click the "start here" link and pick the RAK Group.  I think it takes a couple of weeks for it to go through..but hang in there as the RAK Member ladies are working as fast as they can to process everyone's RAK Member status in a timely fashion.  Hope to see you in the RAK Group Forums for my Sunday Weekly RAK Challenges.  For those of you who are new to the term RAK it stands for Random Acts of Kindness.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry Textured, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plates

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment