Monday, January 25, 2010

Puppy Hello


One of the ladies in my 10-4-10 club saw this cute little puppy made out of Stampin' Up! punches on SCS under Jackie Topia's gallery (jactop) and wanted to use it in our club.  So I made this card to send to her to thank her for finding this cute little puppy and to also let her know that we will be using this puppy on our double page scrapbook layout in February.  I hope she likes my card.  I like sending cards out to my club members letting them know of the things that we will be creating in upcoming club meetings.  I also sent this card to another club member.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: P is for Paw wheel, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Very Vanilla card stock, Soft Suede card stock, Bashful Blue card stock
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, One-hole punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment