Monday, January 11, 2010

Thinking of You Vintage Vogue




I was playing last night and had started this card but hadn't finished it.  It was missing something that I couldn't put my finger on until this afternoon.........the Bashful Blue card base needed something.....a background stamp.............. hmmmmm nope......texture.  I used my Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates for the texture.  Not too sure if you can see it in the upload but there are some flowers on it.  Also I made this into a thinking of you card when I found out that one of my friends had just lost their dog.  Big hugs to her.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Bashful Blue card stock, Elegant Eggplant card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Certainly Celery card stock
Ink: Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories:  Hemp, Modern Lable Punch, Very Vanilla Brads taken from Vanilla HodgePodge Hardware, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates

No comments:

Post a Comment