Saturday, January 2, 2010

May & June 2010 Calendar Pages



I don't know why but for some reason when I went to upload my 2010 calendar pages for the months of May and June they went side by side.  Things that make you go Hmmmm!

I know it is after Christmas but I love making these for people that I am going to make some more and give them out as a post-Christmas present.  hehehehe.  I would like to make my Brother and his wife one as well as a couple of calendars for a couple of good friends. 

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp Set: Full Calendar
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Melon Mambo card stock, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzleberry card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock
Ink: VersaMark, Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Clip from Clips Assortment

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment