Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Old Olive Vintage Friend Card


I can not put this Vintage Stamp set down.  I find myself always reaching for it.  Perhaps because it is new and perhaps because it is one of my new clear-mount stamp sets.  I find the clear-mount stamp sets very user friendly.  This is a second card I am sending out as the Bonus Weekly RAK Challenge that I did.  The first challenge was to send a RAK out to someone who has the same number in their address as you do in the temperature outside.  Well the bonus RAK was to convert that the temperature to the other version.  So the temperature outside my house on Sunday morning when I did the Weekly RAK Challenge was -13 degrees celcius, which when converted to farenheit is 9 degrees.  So now I must find an address in the RAK Members list for an address that has a 9 in it.  I love doing the Weekly RAK Challenges.  It is fun to come up with them and to send RAKs out to people. 

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Card stock: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Accessories:  Crimper, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, button from Playground Designer Button

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment