Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just for You Baroque Motifs



The other day, Sunday to be exact, I went onto SCS to check out the Weekly RAK Challenge as I am a part of the RAK Group on there.  My good friend Linda is still doing them.  I saw in her signature line that she needed some help doing them so I sent her a PM (private message) saying I was game to help out.  Well I got to do the Weekly RAK Challenge on Sunday and this is the card I made for someone with the initials G and E.  My challenge was to send a RAK card to someone who has the same letters in their name as your internet browser.  My internet browser is Google.  So I found someone with G as the first letter in her name and E as the first letter in her last name.  SCS Challenges are fun to do.  I may be doing the Weekly RAK Challenges more often.  Come check them out.  If you are not a RAK Group member sign up to be one - it is so much fun sending cards to people you don't know and making their day.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Regal Rose card stock, Certainly Celery card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' Pad, Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin' Pad, Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment