Friday, January 8, 2010

Michelle's Scrapbook Layout of the Month

With a New Year comes new ideas and I hope you like this one….“Michelle’s Scrapbook of the Month”. How my new scrapbook class will work is I will be offering a Scrapbook Layout of the Month for those of you who may not be interested in joining a traditional, get together once a month club but still want inspiration and ideas for your scrapbooking needs. This is an easy way to put a dent in your scrapbooking. The cost for “Michelle’s Scrapbook Layout of the Month” is $15.00. This price includes the design for a double page scrapbook layout along with step-by-step instructions, pictures and a supply list. These will be sent to you via email. Please note the amount does not include supplies. If you place a Stampin' Up! order of $35.00 or more with me during that month you will receive that month’s Scrapbook Layout of the Month for free. This class will be offered for 10 months. Wow, just think at the end of October you will have 10 double page scrapbook layouts completed if you do one each month.  I know it is hard to find time to be creative so I thought I could help you out by offering this class to you. January’s double page scrapbook layout is ready and waiting for you.  It is a fun layout with bright colors.  Don't worry if you don’t have the supplies at home you can always use what you do have or order them which will give you this double page scrapbook layout for free. As an added bonus for the month of January you will receive a free card design too. Contact me to get a head start on your scrapbooking.  January's double page scrapbook layout will be posted to my blog after the 3rd week in January.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment