Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Valentine's Day Online Stamp Camp


Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Instead of having a traditional Valentine’s Day stamp camp at my home I am going to have one online. My Valentine’s Day Online Stamp Camp is going to help Stampin’ Up! promote their wonderful Make A Difference - Haiti Relief Cause. From now until February 28, 2010, Stampin’ Up! will set aside $2.00 from the sale of every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and donate it to the American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief Fund. How am I involved in this…..well for every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set purchased through me you will receive my Valentine’s Day Online Stamp Camp for FREE. Included in this online stamp camp are 8 cards (2 of each 4 different card designs), plus envelopes, a little goodie bag, step-by-step instructions on how to make the cards and goodie bag along with pictures to help you along the way. What a great deal…..you are not only helping Stampin’ Up!’s Haiti Relief Cause but you are also getting 8 fabulous Valentine’s Day cards for free by purchasing one stamp set. If you place your order between now and the end of the week your stamp set will arrive just in time for you to make these Valentine’s Day cards. Attached you will find Stampin’ Up!’s Haiti Relief Cause along with pictures of the Valentine’s Day cards for my Valentine’s Day Online Stamp Camp. I used the “Love You Much stamp” from Stampin’ Up!’s Whimsical Words stamp set as the words on each card but you can easily use your own words if you do not own this stamp set. Also these cards can be made for any occasion not necessarily Valentine’s Day. My Valentine’s Day Online Stamp Camp will be available until the end of February also.


Make your order qualify for Sale-A-Bration………
Suggested products…..
I {Heart} Hearts stamp set $35.95 (wood mount)
Well Scripted stamp set $26.95 (wood mount)
Stampin’ Dimensionals $5.50

I {Heart} Hearts stamp set $24.95 (clear-mount)
Clear-Mount Block D $11.50
Well Scripted stamp set $19.95 (clear-mount)
Clear-Mount Block H $11.50

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment