Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day T-Shirt


On the last weCANstamp Group (that is the Stampin' Up! upline I am a part of) DVD I purchased they had a demonstration on there about stamping on fabric.  There were so many amazing projects shown on this DVD I was totally blown away.  MDS is next on my list me thinks.  Anyways I had purchased this white shirt for my daughter to either stamp something on it or sew something on it and after watching this DVD I decided to stamp something on it.  Being Valentine's Day was just around the corner I decided to stamp hearts on it with Stampin' Up!'s I {Heart} Hearts stamp set.  I took out the stamp set along with my craft ink and got busy.  Here is my finished product.  Doesn't look too bad - eh!?!?  My daughter loved it and immediately put it on.  She got it a bit dirty so I put it in the wash on Thursday night so she could wear it to preschool the next day and some of the hearts had washed off.  I must go back to the DVD and see what was said again to set the craft ink or I just make try classic ink. 

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp set: I{Heart} Hearts
Ink: Cameo Coral Craft Ink, Regal Rose Craft Ink, Rose Red Craft Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment