Sunday, February 21, 2010

Vintage For You Card


I think most of my posts start with the word Vintage.  hehehehe  I really like the Vintage line that Stampin' Up! has put out.  This card uses the Vintage Labels stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration promotion.  This is the card I demonstrated at my club yesterday.  The techniques we did were distressing paper or card stock in this case, direct to paper ink and cracked glass.  The cracked glass technique is very messy but fun and give beautiful results.

Stamping supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Labels
Card stock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Bermuda Bay Textured card stock
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Ink, Old Olive Classic Ink, VersaMark
Accessories: Cutter Kit, Glassy Glaze Enamel, Heat Gun, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment