Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Bloom Card




Stampin' Up! puts out monthly magazines for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and I came across a card in there that I just loved.  I didn't have the right supplies that they used so I made my own version.  Here it is.  Stampin' Up!'s card used the XL Two-Step Bird Punch - believe me that punch is on my next order.  Wow I have some really neat cards and projects made with it.  This card may be featured at my Occasions stamp camp on March 14, 2010.  I haven't used my Birds & Blooms 4 pack Sizzlits in so long.  It was fun to pull them out and create this card.  The Certainly Celery on the bottom part of the card uses Stampin' Up!'s Background #1 Texturz Plates, I am not too sure whether you can see that or not from the picture.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp Set: Vintage Labels,
Card stock: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Accessories:  Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plates, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Birds & Blooms Sizzlits 4-Pack Die, Fire Circle Rhinestone brad, Crop-A-Dile

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment