Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello Baby Card




I have had to make a bunch of baby cards lately.  Here is the one I made for the daughter of a friend of my Mother-in-Law's.  Nursery Necessities is one of my favourite stamp sets to use for baby cards.  I love the variety that stamp set has along with its versatility.

Stamping Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Nursery Necessities, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry
Ink: Old Olive Classic Stamping Spot, Certainly Celery Classic Stamping Spot, Chocolate Chip Classic Stamping Spot, Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plates, Small Star Punch, Paper Piercer, Silver Brads, Stamping Dimensionals, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website.  There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment