Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Daisy card

I made this card for one of my daughter's preschool friend's Mom.  She shares the same birthday as my daugther.  I saw an amazing card on Andrea Walford's website using the Daisy #2 Die in a couple of different shades of pink which inspired me to take out my Daisy #2 Die and make a daisy card.  Originally I had put a window sheet through my Big Shot making a stencil out of the Daisy #2 die so that I could sponge the ink on the card....once I was finished I didn't like the outcome so I put some Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal card stock through.  Here is my finished card.  I must remember to use that Die a little more often.  It really makes some pretty cards.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp Set: Well Scripted
Card stock: Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Top Note Die, Daisy #2 Die, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, White Jumbo Brad

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment