Tuesday, March 23, 2010

For You Happy Moments Card


Now this card was fun to make........I knew which card layout I wanted as I saw it in Stampin' Up!'s Occasion Mini catalogue.  The hard part was what to put on it.  This is the card that my Stampin' Technique and Scrapbooking Club members will be making for this month's club meeting.  We meet on Saturday - yeah!  For this month's technique the hostess wanted to use her sewing machine.  Sewing on cards is fun.  Keep an eye out for March's Scrapbook page - I will upload it to my blog sometime next week.  :)

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Happy Moments (SAB)
Card stock: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker, Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Crimper, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Vanilla HodgePodge Hardware, Stampin' Dimensionals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment