Friday, March 5, 2010

Occasions Stamp Camp - Baby Boy card


I am having an Occasions stamp camp on March 14, 2010 at my house and here is the baby boy card that my stamping friends will be doing.  There will be 5 different card designs and they will be making 2 of each.  I will also have some other card designs for them to make if they want to for an extra $2.00 charge.  There is still some spots left if you want to join us.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: I {heart} Hearts, Whimsical Words
Card stock: Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay Textured
Ink: Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker, Bashful Blue Classic Stampin' Pad, Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Bermuda Bay 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, Small Heart Punch, Soft Subtles Brad

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment