Monday, March 29, 2010

Pink Houndstooth Flower card - Tweet, Tweet Stamp Camp Card Design #2


Here is another card design for my upcoming Tweet, Tweet Stamp Camp.  Again this card is made with Stampin' Up!'s XL Two-Step Bird Punch.  This card layout came from the very talented Taylor, who is part of my Stampin' Up! We CAN Stamp Group.  Isn't she so creative.  I love this card layout.  It is very easy and fun to make.  Gotta love it when a card turns out beautifully.  I hope my stamping friends enjoy making this card as much as I did and keep this card layout for future uses.  This card just may be the card design I use for my Mom's Mother's Day card.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Stamp Set: Whimsical Words (SAB)
Paper: Pretty in Pink card stock, Melon Mambo Textured card stock, Whisper White card stock, Certainly Celery card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Texturz Impressions Folder, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, XL Two-Step Bird Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment