Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two Birds on a Birdhouse - Tweet, Tweet Stamp Camp Card Design #1


Well now stamping friends the series of designs that are coming your way were so much fun to make.  Some of these cards we inspired by a lady named Taylor who is in my Stampin' Up! We CAN Stamp Group.  I am almost certain this card here was CASED - which means I copied her original card exactly.  That is the fun part about being a part of a great Stampin' Up! Group you meet some very creative ladies who like to share their amazing ideas.  This is card design #1 that will be featured at my April 11, 2010 Tweet, Tweet Stamp Camp.  All cards will be using the XL Two-Step Bird Punch.  I love that punch.  You can do so many things with it.  Come join us for an afternoon of stamping fun.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Chocolate Chip card stock, Bermuda Bay Textured card stock, Whisper White card stock, Certainly Celery card stock, Good Neighbours Designer Series Paper Pack.
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories: Big Shot die-cut machine, Top Note Bigz Die, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, XL Two-Step Bird Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Full Heart Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment