Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tweet, Tweet Stamp Camp Cards


Here are 5 different card designs for my upcoming Tweet, Tweet stamp camp that is being held in April.  Each of these cards is made with Stampin' Up!'s new XL Two-Step Bird Punch.  You can find this punch in Stampin' Up!'s Occasion Mini Catalogue on page 10.  I received some of the card ideas from a stamping friend.  Her name is Taylor.  She had created a whole bunch of different card designs using this punch for a stamping meeting that was held in November.  When I saw the cards Taylor had made I knew I had to CASE them.  CASE means to copy and make that exact same card.  I didn't truly CASE them, I did put my own changes on some of them.  Keep a watch on my blog over the next few days, as I will go into detail of the products used as well as a close up of each card.  At my Tweet, Tweet stamp camp my stamping friends will be making 2 of each design.  If you are interested in joining us and making these fresh looking cards, please contact me for further details.  I hope they have as much fun as I did making these cards.  That punch is amazing and very versatile.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment